Myka: The uniglocorn
Happy New Year everyone! ( Yeah, it was like two weeks ago----) Happiness and Health to you all! So far this has been a great year! Chris and I celebrated number 11! Myka has been skiing 5 half days and likes the 'jumps and bumps'! I got to spend New Years eve with my dad and New Years day we headed over to Paonia to see mom and Meghan. We all returned for some skiing and extended holiday fun. I have spent some evenings babysitting, my tooth got infected, Siri was sick with a fever for a couple of days and I twisted my ankle and fainted in Safeway!! (Luckily dad was there to make a quiet catch where he propped me up against the olive bar! ) Good times! Now, Ryan, Charlotte and little Zoe are in town. It's been a wild couple of weeks----wonder what else is in store for us!! I will keep you posted!! Miss and love you All
No comments:
Post a Comment