What can I say? I feel so blessed! Skiing with my Dad (who started this skiing infatuation) and Myka. It was a perfect day. Weather was fun, a little rain a little wind, a lot of snow and the powder was great! We spent the day in the trees skiing through wagons and teepees!! I also got to ski the next day with dad and Chris. It was the first time Chris and I had hit the slopes together in a long time and we had a blast. He is an amazing skier and I love to watch him play and jump and zoom around!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! I can't believe you girls!! and I can't WAIT to be on that slope with you!! I can't wait till April!!! Keep on carving and let the count down begin!!!
You all look so great. I miss you!
XOXOXOXOXO
~Auntie ~A~
Post a Comment