Friday, March 27, 2009

A trip to the Big City!

Myka and Abby building a pizza pie.




Easy Myka, easy... don't bash your cousin's face---













Hi! We have arrived safely home from our city escapades. This spring weather made for snowy and slow travel but well worth it! I enjoyed my play date with Kate (I think the little girls did too and I know Chris had fun....he had five little ladies crawling all over him!) They made and feasted on their own pizzas and Myka tried on every single princess outfit. It was then on to cousin Zoe's house. (I stayed to play a little more!) All is well at the City Wilson's house except that Myka dropped the "H" bomb again. As it was last time... this was a good one! Ryan and Chris had just returned from Sonic Burger with some tater tots. Ryan gave the bucket to Charlotte and Myka exclaimed "What the Hell are those?" I was in the other room and not quite sure what Myka had just said to her aunt but suspicions were confirmed with one look at Ryan!! I am not sure if Charlotte picked up on it, if so she was stone cold!!
We are starting the packing up process. It is different everytime! Wish me luck and lots of patience! Love you all!

No comments: