Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring in Oregon








This is the most spectacular place for spring! Things are just getting started here and in a week or two it will be even more breathtaking. I feel so fortunate to be able to come here and be energized and inspired by all of this beauty. The temperature has been in the lower 70's and I have been loving it. So have the girls.... lots of water play, riding bikes, digging and playing out side, not mention all of the fun parks, playgrounds and paths that can be found here in Eugene. This weekend the girls spent some solo time with their grandparents. Siri got to go to the duck and geese park and she even saw baby geese. They treated Siri to lunch and she got one of her favorite meals... beans and rice! Then it was Miss Myka's turn. Where oh where should they go with Myka..... but to the mall of course. The kid was in heaven, shopping (posture full of purpose) slinging clothes over her arm to be tried on, assigning roles "Poppie you look in that rack for all of the 5's." I will just have to take a picture of the outfit she came home in....words do not do it justice. Well, maby two words will help....high heels! Oh yeah, and PINK! ( If you want an entertaining play by play, give Ralph and Sharon a call!) Chris and I went on a lovely date and there were a couple of movie/popcorn nights. What an amazing week! And now... a little truck time and some serious family bonding. Well, we shall see! I will keep you updated! I love you all- See ya lower 48!


No comments: