Thursday, August 13, 2009

Camping with Dad












Chris took Siri out to the land the first night and then Myka got to camp with him the next night. They had a great time. The night he was out with Siri a moose walked up to the tent, heard Chris move around (to grab the bear spray!) and then it bolted. He said it was fun and noisy to hear the animal make its way through the woods. It seemed to have gotten his heart a racing and he was thankful it was a moose! The weather has now made that unmistakable lean toward fall. I can't even believe I am typing that word! It is much cooler, darker and now a bit rainy. It is interesting to note that Myka is talking about packing and is suddenly and intensely missing her grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. I suppose we have programmed her for such a feeling as I am beginning to feel excited to see you all also. We do not have a fall plan but are just starting to brainstorm. Utah, Colorado, Costa Rica are all in the mix.... any ideas? I will keep you posted. Hope all is well and I miss you. Love Love Love! CY Oh! by the way I am enjoying the playground politics I am privy to and had to laugh when I heard this little boy call Myka a butt sandwich!

No comments: