Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!

Boo! Says the friendly little ghost! (All Chris my Friends.... All Chris!!)

Myka's mom is getting out of hand with all of this Homeschooling business.(Shhhhh! Don't tell Myka that most everything is a learning opportunity!!) We got to measure and learn the names of her bones!!! (sweet) Chris had the white duct tape idea.


They were even color coordinated!!!! What a pair!


We painted her bones with glow in the dark paint!



Loot Baby!!!




So sorry it has been so long! Maby I can redeem myself with these lovely photos! We had a great Halloween. It was chilly and windy but the girls were all bundled up and we just kept walking!! I am enjoying their candy (ha ha) and had to laugh when Myka exclaimed "I had no idea there were so many different kinds of candy! I'm in heaven!" I had to pull them from extended trick or treating (at home) to come here! Fun Fun! I have many more photos to put up. ( I missed a whole season!!!) Hope this will do for now!! Love Cy

No comments: