Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008












Hello All! I hope you had a great Christmas. We had a very busy one. We woke, opened a present and were off to have breakfast with the Meador Family (The family Chris is skiing with). They invited us to their place as Santa had left some presents under their tree for some Wilson kids! They had a ball watching the girls unwrap and play with their gifts. When Chris headed off to ski, the girls and I headed over to Lion's Head so that Myka could do some x-mas powder skiing with her Uncle Lucien! They tore it up! Well, she did get a new ski jacket from Lucien and Jessy so she had to do it justice! After about 6 runs or so we headed home to heat up a ham! Lucien, Jessy and her brother Andy joined us for dinner, dessert (Jessy's apple pie....yummm) and some gift and stocking unwrapping. It was such a fun day. I really missed all of you and hope you were having a great time in your separate venues wrapped in memories of our past gatherings and hopeful for future ones.





No comments: