Myri
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Fun Fun in the Sun Sun
I love this suit! What I love most about it is that it never stays up. Her little belly just rolls it down!!
Warm enough to ripen some Blueberries.
The annual fire station fund raiser. Kids with fire hoses! Here is
Siri
with some of her little gals!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About these girls!
Myka and Siri
There are so many of you who give and receive such good love from these little people. I have found a new way to share their lives! I hope you enjoy these images and tidbits of this Wilson crew and some of our experiences!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
2010
(14)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(62)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(6)
▼
July
(8)
Circus Circus
Fun Fun in the Sun Sun
Fun in the Sun
Moose Dropping!
Mini Marathon Runner
Uncle Lucien
Fun Fun 4th
Reuben's Day
►
June
(7)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(13)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment