I had forgotten the delight the first snow can bring. It was pure magic to these girls. How energizing it is to witness their excitement and the thrill of snow! Next up....Skiing!!
Perhaps the Colorado girls could send some blissful thoughts of the cold, white stuff over to their family in Utah... who have had unseasonably warm weather for the pat two weeks and not a hit of SNOW...
There are so many of you who give and receive such good love from these little people. I have found a new way to share their lives! I hope you enjoy these images and tidbits of this Wilson crew and some of our experiences!
1 comment:
Perhaps the Colorado girls could send some blissful thoughts of the cold, white stuff over to their family in Utah... who have had unseasonably warm weather for the pat two weeks and not a hit of SNOW...
Darling photos of the girls, thanks Cy!
Post a Comment